As someone who has ...

Notifications
Clear all

As someone who has experienced both medical and surgical abortions, I believe that the safety aspect depends on personal factors and preferences. Medical abortion gave me the opportunity to go through the process in the comfort of my home, but I did experience intense cramping and bleeding. On the other hand, my surgical abortion was performed in a clinic with a professional medical team, ensuring immediate care if needed. For me, surgical abortion felt safer because I was in a medical environment, but I understand that others may have different perspectives based on their experiences and circumstances.

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@shayne-t-shoop)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Call Now Button
Safe Convenient Affordable Abortion Pills from Her Smart Choice, women's health center abortionabortion provider abortion pillsbirth controlfamily planning servicesGynecological ServicesUrogynecologyInfertilitypap teststd testingIUDSsurgical abortionMedication abortionwomen's health clinicabortion provider Her Smart Choice - Abortion Clinic and Gynecologist in Greater Los Angeles $50 - 1200 Price Range: $$$ 213-344-0267 2226 E Cesar Chavez Avenue, Los Angeles Her Smart Choice - Abortion Clinic and Gynecologist in Greater Los Angeles
2226 E Cesar Chavez Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90033 213-344-0267 213-372-0307
icon Abortion medical abortionabortion consultationabortion - unwanted pregnancyabortion care
2226 E Cesar Chavez Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90033 213-344-0267 213-372-0307