4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@francis-e-donnelly)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
(@francis-e-donnelly)
Topic starter  

I can start by mentioning one of the most common misconceptions I've come across: the belief that IUDs are only suitable for women who have already had children. That's actually not true at all. IUDs are a great contraceptive option for women of all ages, whether or not they've had children before.

ReplyQuote
(@natalie-p-walker)

That's a common misconception indeed. Another one I've heard is that IUDs can cause infertility. But the truth is that IUDs do not impact fertility. Once the IUD is removed, fertility usually returns to its normal state.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Another myth I often hear is that IUDs are only suitable for long-term use. While some types of IUDs can be left in place for several years, there are also hormonal IUDs that can be used for shorter durations, such as three or five years. It's important to consult with a healthcare provider to determine the best option for your individual needs.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Call Now Button
Safe Convenient Affordable Abortion Pills from Her Smart Choice, women's health center abortionabortion provider abortion pillsbirth controlfamily planning servicesGynecological ServicesUrogynecologyInfertilitypap teststd testingIUDSsurgical abortionMedication abortionwomen's health clinicabortion provider Her Smart Choice - Abortion Clinic and Gynecologist in Greater Los Angeles $50 - 1200 Price Range: $$$ 213-344-0267 2226 E Cesar Chavez Avenue, Los Angeles Her Smart Choice - Abortion Clinic and Gynecologist in Greater Los Angeles
2226 E Cesar Chavez Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90033 213-344-0267 213-372-0307
icon Abortion medical abortionabortion consultationabortion - unwanted pregnancyabortion care
2226 E Cesar Chavez Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90033 213-344-0267 213-372-0307