Methods of Birth Control – Consider Your Options before Making a Call
There is no one-size-fits-all type of birth control method. There are several options available that are affordable, safe, and effective. And all these options fit different lifestyles, budgets, and situations.
Before you make a rash decision and consider the medical abortion pill as the only option, you should know what choices you have. When you are aware of the options that you have, you are more likely to make an informed choice.
Before we present to you the options, it is better to clarify the terms of birth control and abortion.
Birth control, in any form, natural, hormonal, or non-hormonal prevent concept. These contraceptive methods are used before you conceive, to prevent that from happening.
Abortion, on the other hand, is a method used to terminate a pregnancy after conception. A lot of women consider abortion as primary birth control but that is not exactly true.
Birth control is a method to prevent conception and abortion is the method to terminate a conception.
Here are some methods of birth control for your consideration:
- Hormonal methods like pills, patches, vagina rings. There are progesterone-only pills and injections also.
- IUD or intrauterine devices (copper and hormonal) can also be inserted to offer protection from pregnancy for quite many years. In a lot of cases, there is a use of IUD for abortion as well.
- Barrier methods like condoms, diaphragms, spermicides, cervical caps are also known to be effective methods of birth control.
- Sterilization methods like tubal litigation and vasectomy are also used by couples who do not wish to have children anytime in the future.
- Some natural methods of birth control are also practiced that include abstinence, the fertility awareness method (FAM), withdrawal, and also the lactational amenorrhea method (LAM).
At Her Smart Choice, we can offer you guidance regarding all the aforementioned methods.
Other than guidance, if you need emergency contraception or abortion services, then too Her Smart Choice can be your first choice.
Surveys have indicated that unintended pregnancies that interfere with a woman’s education, career, or ability to care for dependents remain the top remains the top cause of abortion.
No matter what your reason be, we will make sure that you get complete care, effective treatment, and you face absolutely no stress or judgment.
At Her Smart Choice, our main aim is to offer you the right options and help you make a smart choice. This smart choice is going to be suitable for your mental and physical health, your current situation, and your financial position.
Other than abortion and birth control, we also offer services related to reproductive health.
We offer several infertility treatments that can help you conceive. Our urogynecology services include treatment for bladder emptying disorders, interstitial cystitis, menopause, pelvic or bladder pain disorders, pelvic organ prolapse, sexual dysfunction, urinary incontinence, detrusor related incontinence, mixed incontinence, or urinary tract infections. We also offer STD tests and treatment.
No matter what your issue is, you can visit us and we will help you make a smart choice.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]